Tonya Wiley is a member of The Luxury Home Council, leaders in the Luxury Home Market. The Luxury Home Council was created in 2004 to serve as a resource for real estate professionals committed to working within the affluent market niche. The ALHS course has been updated every year since its creation to provide the latest marketing statistics, trends, strategies, and techniques to members nationwide.
In 2017 Tonya met the rigorous requirements and received her Accredited Luxury Home Specialist Designation. She was the only ALHS agent in the Greenwood area as of June 2017. ALHS agents are members of an elite group of exceptional real estate professionals dedicated to their industry. Education, Experience and Ethics signify an ALHS Designee and is a testimony to the agent’s commitment to knowledge of the up-scale marketplace and today’s affluent clients. The Designation also signifies the agent has a proven track record in the field of luxury properties as demonstrated by verified closed escrows. To display the prestigious Designation, the real estate agent must meet strict sales standards, be a current member of the Luxury Home Council, hold an active real estate license and be in good standing with their real estate regulatory agency.
Tonya Wiley received the coveted Hall Of Fame Award in 2014. RE/MAX honors Associates and their accomplishments with Career Awards. The Hall of Fame Award recognizes Associates who have earned more than $1 million in gross commissions with RE/MAX.
Tonya Wiley was awarded the RE/MAX Platinum Award in 2015, 2016, and 2017. RE/MAX honors Associates for Annual Production and Commission earned. The Platinum Club Award recognizes Associates who rank among the highest of producers in the industry.
Tonya Wiley was awarded the 100% Club Award in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. RE/MAX honors Associates for Annual Production and Commission earned. The !00% Club Award recognizes Associates who achieve levels of productivity that are more than double the industry average.
Tonya Wiley was awarded the Prudential Chairmans Circle Award in 2006-2007 while license with Prudential Cambridge. Prudential honors Associates that are in the top 2% of Sales Professionals in the Prudential Real Estate network worldwide.
Tonya Wiley was featured in The Wall Street Journal’s Distinctive Properties & Estates as a Top Producer for Prudential in 2007.
Tonya Wiley was featured in a 4 page article in Broker Agent Magazine in 2007 as a Rising Star. Broker Agent Magazine was created in 1994 as a publication for real estate professionals providing advice to, featuring methods of, and recognizing the achievements surrounding local real estate professionals. By the turn of the century Broker★ Agent™ had extended it’s reach into every major region within the United States featuring hundreds of the Nation’s most successful real estate professionals along the way.
Among Wiley’s list of achievements:
- Ranked #1 Agent in MLS of Greenwood for sales volume in ALL AREAS for the cumulative years of 2009-2017 *Per MLS of Greenwood 1/1/09-12/31/17 for ALL areas.
- Ranked #1 Agent in MLS of Greenwood for sales volume in LAKE GREENWOOD Areas for the cumulative years of 2006-2017 *Per MLS of Greenwood 1/1/06-12/31/08 and 1/1/09-12/31/17 for LAKE GREENWOOD areas only.
- Received The Accredited Luxury Home Specialist Designation in 2017
- Ranked #1 Agent for Sales on Lake Greenwood 2006-2017
- Ranked in Top 1% of All Agents in The Greenwood MLS 2006-2017
- Ranked #11 of The Top 100 Teams in South Carolina in 2017
- RE/MAX Platinum Club Award 2017
- RE/MAX Platinum Club Award 2016
- RE/MAX Platinum Club Award 2015
- RE/MAX Hall Of Fame Award 2014
- RE/MAX 100% Club Award 2014
- RE/MAX 100% Club Award 2013
- RE/MAX 100% Club Award 2012
- RE/MAX 100% Club Award 2011
- RE/MAX 100% Club Award 2010
- RE/MAX 100% Club Award 2009
- Prudential Chairman’s Circle Award 2007
- Prudential Chairman’s Circle Award 2006
- The Wall Street Journal’s Distinctive Properties & Estates Top Producer 2007.
- Broker Agent Magazine Rising Star in 2007.